Monday, August 10, 2015

Instalife #35



Monday is finally over. Thank GOD, I thought I would never get through this day. I was honestly overwhelmed with so many things to do work wise and on a more personal level too, It can get pretty stressful. I'm trying to rest my brain by watching old Real Housewives of New Jersey and scrolling through Instagram. I love how everyone seem to be in The Maldives or in the South of France right now, it makes me feel like I'm there too just by watching it haha.

I have got myself a new pair of booties for fall already. The weather was dreadful last week, I just couldn't help myself. They are cut out, black, pointy boots. I love them! I can already see myself wearing it with a little black dress and a leather jacket. All black, all day, everydayyyyy!

I also have been living off iced vanilla latte lately, I'm trying to cut off sugar - by that I mean, heavy loaded sweets like M&Ms - so I feel like this drink is a good compromise. You can even make it skinny! 

I think I have now become a mini chef. I just find something so - soul soothing - in cooking. But also, it's mostly because I love to eat, it just makes me happy to cook my best so I will eat my best later on haha. 

You can follow me on Instagram @mypreciousnp

XO,MARILOU

2 comments: