Hello girls! Yes I'm still well and alive. After a long three months - maybe even more - without blogging consistently due to very very intense work schedule, I'm here sitting in front of my computer wondering why my love for blogging has gone away for a while? Strange question as I'm still the same, I still am obsessed with make up and candles, I still love taking pictures on white font and I still love interacting with others that are as passionate as I am about those things. So what happened really? Why is my beautiful camera sitting in my shelves? I don't even know myself to be quite honest. I just lost the blogging mojo. Too tired from job long journey home, too lazy on a day off to actually take the time to take decent picture and write, not feeling too good about myself or is it the approaching 30 - Ah ah I'm 26 but hey it's coming! - Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what has been up with me lately.
1. Although I may not be active on my blog, I am on Instagram! No I don't get tired of Instagram as it is perfect for lazy bloggers. You take a picture, edit it quickly and boom it's posted! You can follow me @myprecious
2. Second news is that I'm back to being a brunette! Yes -The B is BACK. Being blonde was too hard to keep up with and everybody was telling how "it was not my color". I didn't have time to blog so imagine having time to go a hairdresser every month to maintain the color... It was too much!
I went back to brunette myself with the help of a pro that told me about Matrix hair dye that you could do at home. It was super easy but I did struggle with the "green hair" syndrome - changing from blonde to brunette you must use "a red tone" color otherwise your hair will turn green - hopefully now the green undertone is gone and I am happy with my color.
3. I still have two major passion in life : watching The Real Housewives and tanning!
Not but really, if you aren't watching The Real Housewives you are missing out on rich women of a certain age arguing then going on trips and throwing shade at each other . It's good stuff!!
4. Now that I'm back to brunette I have rediscovered my love for some lipsticks that just weren't doing it for me when I was blonde. For instance, pink lips were just a big no no. Blonde with pink lips? Okay. That's not a good look on me, let me tell you! Now I just embrace the bright colors back into my life.
5. And finally, I would say that I have been on a huge shopping spree for the last three months. I have been shopping online like crazy. I do feel like a deserve lots of treat for working so hard. Doesn't I ?
Also, I hated everything I had in my wardrobe for spring/summer so it was time for a little closet revamp.
Until next time!