Monday, May 18, 2015

The white blazer



Hi girls! The other day I had a wonderful date night and it was the perfect time to finally wear my white blazer. I know this blazer has been quite all over the Insta-world everybody seem to have gotten it. I just fell in love with it, look at this little gem. How chic is it?  Okay now I have to face the reality that  having a white blazer is a lot of work. It's already all stained from just one night of wearing it, but it's ok...it's worth it!  Let's mention how delicious was the food at the restaurant we went at, very simple yet delicious!  That's my idea of the perfect date night. Lots of food and some booze haha!

You can follow me on snapchat too, my username is Mypreciousnp (what a surprise!!!!)

Blazer: Zara (here) // Ripped jeans: Topshop (here) // Sandals: Zara // Bag- Nelly

XO,MARILOU



2 comments: