Sunday, November 16, 2014

What I wore #42 ⎜The black & white coat



Hi girls! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today I braved the rain and got some pictures of my outfit. It was so grey and rainy all day. In the morning I had a private driving lesson with my boyfriend, it was so exhausting! I can't wait to start my official driving lessons next week and finally drive! I have no idea why I have waited so long to take the plunge and learning how to drive. Living in a big city and being a student I never really needed it but now that I'm working and growing up I suddenly felt the need to do it, haha! In the afternoon I run a few errands in high heels and now all I want to do is snuggle in my pj's and cook my favorite 'diety' dish at the moment: spicy chicken with rice and brussels sprouts. Yum! 

Today I wore my new favorite coat from SheInside. They sent it to me a few weeks ago and it's absolutely perfect for the actual weather. It's more on the 'light' side  but still feels warms enough for the season. I love the black and white pattern, it's so simple and chic. Black, white, grey and beige is all I seem to wear all year round haha.  I had to chose the size XL for the coat - that seems crazy because I usually wear M (or L in the brand sizes small) - but SheInside sizes extra extra small so make sure you order one or two size up especially for the coats! I also wore my favorite cross body bag, it's all I wear lately! It's the perfect size and shape. 



Coat: SheInside (here) // Bag: Nelly // Jeans: Zara // Heels: Nelly


Lots of love,

Marilou


No comments:

Post a Comment