Saturday, November 8, 2014

What I wore #40 ⎟Polo neck


Hi girls! Here's a quick outfit of the day. It was really cold so I had to get the polo neck out paired with my favorite black skirt from Zara. I have been obsessed with polo necks this year, it's all I seem to buy - jumper wise. Cab we talk about how perfect polo neck's are? I hate the way 'full on' turtle necks look on me, I look neck-less and it makes my face look so 'harsh'.  Polo neck cover the neck just enough but still make you look cute!  Asos and Zara do great ones in case you were on the hunt.

The bag I'm wearing is also my new favorite item at the moment, it's sort of a "dupe" of the Chanel Boy bag but way, way more affordable. When I saw Cathrine from Cathinthecity wearing it on her blog, I had to order it for myself. I just love this girl's sense of style, I literally go visit her blog on a daily basis and drooling over her outfits.

To mention the headless pictures, I just had to crop my face from the pictures I had such a BAD hair day. It was really bad. My color was super brassy but luckily I went to the hairdresser the day after so  I'm all good now for my next outfit picture, haha!


Boots: River Island (here) // Bag: Nelly (here) // Skirt: Zara (here) // Polo neck: Asos (here)

XO,MARILOU

2 comments:

  1. what did you decide to study? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore ta tenue Boo ! Mais j'aurai rajouté un petit collier hihi <3 Impossible pour moi de sortir sans =p Bisous <3

    ReplyDelete