Saturday, October 18, 2014

What I wore #39 ⎟Indian Summer



Hi girls! Long time no blog. I feel so bad I don't find the time or the energy to blog at the moment. I I have been feeling down and quite overwhelmed, just as Lauren Conrad would say 'sometimes things have to get worse before they get better'...right? Here's some pictures I took early in October when the weather was still quite hot. I totally forgot I took these pictures to be honest, I was quite shocked when I opened my iPhoto hah. That's when you know you have been out of the blogging loop I guess. Life just gets in the way!

On the picture I'm wearing my favorite fall jacket (here) kindly sent from SheInside. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the coat when I received it. It's an actual dupe of this Zara coat , it looks the exact same except for the price that is much more affordable! I went for a size M but I could have gone for the L for an extra 'loose' fit.  I have really been loving SheInside at the moment, I have ordered an other Zara dupe white coat for winter, I just couldn't resist! The shipping was not that long - 2 weeks - and I had no issue with extra border tax - thank god! They have such a cute range of affordable and stylish clothes, it is definitely worth the detour!

Have a great weekend ladies! 

Coat (here) // White Shirt (similar here) // Ripped Jeans (here) // Tote bag (here) // Heels (here


XO,MARILOU

2 comments: