Friday, August 15, 2014

New from Bourjois ♥︎

Bourjois Rouge Edition 12h (12,99€)
Cerise on the lipstick / Prune afterwork 
Bourjois Push Up Volume Glamour (12,99€)`


Hi girls! I did it, I blogged! Haha. This is a miracle, I KNOW!
In all of this rain, suddenly there was a ray of light so I quickly grabbed my camera and took the opportunity to finally show you the new releases from Bourjois. I always have loved Bourjois and they just keep getting better and better each season. Some of their new releases include a new Push Up Volume Glamour mascara, which I LOVE. I haven't been obsessed with a mascara like this a while - since UNE Volume By Night and L'Oréal Manga to be precise.  It gives such a lovely volume and no clumps. I love it! 

Next, Bourjois is releasing some new lipsticks. Yasssssssssss.
I'm a lipstick hoarder and if you are too, you'll need these in your life! The texture of the Rouge Edition 12h is very similar to the Mac Satin finish - which is my favorite finish e-ver because it's not as drying as the matte finish and it doesn't have ANY shimmer. It feels super silky and comfortable on the lips. The colors are so vivid and a bit different to what I already have. I got the color 'Cerise on the lipstick' which is a gorgeous cherry-orangey color. Absolutely perfect to transition from summer to fall. It's bright yet wearable. The second one I got is called 'Prune afterwork'. A gorgeous plum shade not too dark or too gothic-y. This will be my fall color for sure!

I'm so obsessed with their new releases. Make sure you'll try these out too, they'll be released on september 1st in your Di & Kruidvat drugstores (for those of you living in Belgium)

XO,MARILOU

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love Bourjois and I need all three in my life. I am super excited by this new mascara, Bourjois mascaras are my all time favourites!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely these the lipsticks, the finish is incredible! Me too, I just love their mascaras, always on point :) xx

      Delete
  2. Le prune afterwork tes va trop bien ma belle *_* et ces cils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That plum shade looks perfect for autumn winter :)

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the name of the plum lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore le rouge à lèvres que tu portes sur la dernière photo, lequel est-ce ?

    ReplyDelete