Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Balm ⎪How 'bout them apples?



The Balm has done it again. The cutest palette out there! How 'bout them apples is their new lip & cheek palette filled with creamy nude and more bright shades. The texture of these blushes/lipsticks are amazing! I much prefer using these as cream blushes for the glowy finish and the high pigmentation. As lipsticks although they're pretty - dot get me wrong -  they are not as long lasting as I wish they were. 

This palette is everything I have been wanting for a long time. A versatile cream blush palette, with a cute packaging, a good quality and some wild half naked cow boys all over my blushes. I mean, what more can you ask for? It's the perfecto travelling palette too. If you're into cream blushes, you need to get your hands on this little baby. It's available at Di drugstores in Belgium 

What do we think girls? 

XO,MARILOU





4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the packaging of these blushers - TheBalm has literally the cutest products! Your make up is flawless as always! X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultra fan de cette palette, elle est parfaite !
    Tu es toujours aussi jolie :)

    ReplyDelete