Saturday, May 3, 2014

What I wore #34 ⎥The grey tee



Hi girlies! Here's a quick casual outfit of the night. I went to the Greek restaurant and oh boy, it was delicious! I'd been dreaming about this mezze for a week so I was really excited when I got my appetizer. On the outfit side, I went pretty plain and boring with a grey tee and a pair of jeans. To spice things up a notch I wore my new favourite Zara sandals. They're just so easy to wear with everything, I'm obsessed. I'm also getting more and more in love with my new hair color, it's super sassy and feminine. I'm still trying to figure out what makeup looks good on me now that I'm blonde...so far I have been pretty neutral on my lips and heavy on the eye. I'm not so sure about wearing red lipstick now for instance as I feel it might be too over the top. If you have any blonde makeup tips let me know down below! 

XO,MARILOU

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh MY GOD ! TWO Marilou Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup ! Simple mais ça fait son effet !
    Et tes cheveuuuux ! Ca te va vraiment bien, j'avais vu dans l'article d'avant mais avec la vue d'ensemble, on se fait mieux à l'idée. L'effet Lauren Conrad est réussi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah merci dis, l'effet Lauren Conrad est réussi = le meilleur compliment qu'on puisse me faire :D haha

      Delete
  3. This outfit is perfect! :) Simple so dressy and comfy! Comfy is always so important for me :) Love your hair colour! this it really suits you!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coucou Marilou!
    J'adore cette tenue... Less is definitely more!
    Niveau du makeup je te comprends tout à fait... j'ai du mal aussi avec les rouges à lèvres trop pétants! Je porte quasiment tout le temps le même look... bronze smokey eyes et lèvres nudes/pêche. Je trouve que c'est ce qui va le mieux avec ma carnation et couleur de cheveux!
    Gros bisous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coucou! Merci :) Oui pareil, le bronze smokey est devenu un incontournable. J'ai été lire ton article sur ta catastrophe capillaire, oh my god!!! xx

      Delete
  5. Super Look ! Le blond te va vraiment très bien :)
    Moi je suis blonde et j'aime vraiment me maquiller dans les tons nudes :) Je n'ai jamais vraiment osé le rouge vif... mais j'ai des amies qui le font mais plutôt pour un maquillage de soirée !
    Gros bisous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. casual but chick
    ... i'm a new bloggger, check out my page please
    :)x

    ReplyDelete