Friday, April 11, 2014

What I wore #32 ⎥The lace collar dress



Hi girlies! Here's a quick outfit I wanted to show you. I got this dress from Persunmall and it's the cutest dress ever. I'm so obsessed with anything black and white as you may know, so as soon I saw this I knew we were made to be! The lace collar is really what makes this dress so unique and special to my eyes. I also love that this dress is very versatile, it is quite on the short length so I'll definitely try to wear it as a top  with a skater leather skirt on top or during the winter with black thigths! 
The material is super soft and comfy to wear too which is always a plus in my opinion! 

What do we think ladies? Do you like the dress?

Dress: Persunmall (here) / Bag: vintage / Sunglasses: Primark


XO,MARILOU

6 comments:

  1. Tu es troooooooop belle mon chou :-) Cependant, ce genre de robe n'est vraiment pas fait pour moi ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh merci dis. Il faut essayer, j'pense que ça pourrait t'aller ce genre de petit col en dentelle :)

      Delete
  2. I love this dress on you! I wish I could pull of this effortless chic like you do! X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw! Jolie robe et jolies photos ;)

    ReplyDelete