Saturday, April 26, 2014

What I wore #33 ⎥Flower & rhinestone

  

There's nothing like a giantic flower necklace with rhinestone to brighten any outfit. What I love about this necklace is that it's so over the top that I can wear it with any plain grey or white t-shirt. It would definitely look amazing too with a pink dress, for a more dressy look. I got it from Persunmall (here) and it's a great dupe for a similar necklace that Zara made a while ago but I didn't get my hands on it. I also have found on the Persunmall website these H&M looking like pants (here) that I wore last year and that are still one of my favorite item in my wardrobe.

Necklace:  (here)

What do we think ladies?


XO,MARILOU

2 comments:

  1. Les colliers te vont vraiment à merveille :)
    Cela habille toute ta tenue !

    Bon dimanche ensoleillé ! :)

    ReplyDelete