Sunday, December 29, 2013

Instalife #19



Hi girls! Sorry I have been missing in action BIG TIME. You probably already know I have moved into a new apartment hence the lack of post lately. I need everything to be ready and feel comfy to restart blogging again! I still have found time to post some Insta pics. Celebrating Christmas, eating breakfast in my new bed, organizing my clothes, getting an new hair cut and so on. I hope I'll find time to blog again very soon, until then I hope you have a lovely end of the year with your loved ones. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Follow me on Instagram @mypreciousnp :-)

XO,MARILOU

6 comments:

  1. Great Insta pics!!!!!!!
    Happy Holidays to you!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bangs on you! So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii ! Ca y est :D Tu as fait ta fameuse frange :D
    Ca donne vraiment bien :D

    ReplyDelete