Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 through my phone

This year I have been...
Walking on snow
Enjoying my second V-day with the boyf'
Meeting some super cool belgian bloggers (Valentine & Mary)
Updated my blog design (thank you Coco♥)
Loving floral pants & eating like I'm pregnant (although I'm really not)
Shopping and taking selfies
Doing my PR internship at Make Up For Ever Belgium ♡
Graduating in PR ✌
Discovering the South of Portugal
Painting my nails, drinking iced tea and eating ice cream
Working my ass off all summer long for my last ever student job 
and enjoying the wonderful summer we've had in Belgium
celebrating my 25th birthday. Still can't really believe I've turned 25. (1/4 of a century JUST SAYIN)
Rediscovering the joy of fall with the crips of leaves and homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows
Studying for my driving license....at last! Fingers crossed I'll be driving next year.
Celebrating two years with my boyfriend and taking cheesy 'his and hers' Starbucks pictures
Attending some very cool blogger events and finally met the lovely Lindsay from Starinthegrass
And eventually, this year I have moved to a new place and cut my hair.

Looking back on this year, it was such a great year full of accomplishments, blessings, love and fun.
I'm so grateful for getting graduated from college and getting closer than ever with my little sister.
 I can't barely believe it's already over...I'm so ready for 2014 though as I have many other things I would love to accomplish.

I wish to all of you a blissful 2014 year to come!!!!  

XO,MARILOU


2 comments:

  1. Super article! Je te souhaite autant de jolies choses pour 2014 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO love your new haircut !!
    And the way you apply you eyeliner ! *.*

    ReplyDelete