Friday, November 8, 2013

The power of red lips


I'm a bit late to the party but I've just discovered how much red lipstick can save your life when you're having one of these 'meh' days. I felt a bit self-conscious today, my skin has been acting up a little bit, the weather was terrible so I knew my hair would go crazy as soon as I would step outside and for a change I didn't know what to wear (Why does it feel like I have never anything cool to wear?). I even didn't want to wear eyeliner (that really shows how bad I was feeling)...until this red lipstick from Essence I've had a while now caught my attention. The finish is matte and super velvety so although it's bright it's not over the top and totally wearable during the day. It immediately made me feel better and more 'stylish' or edgy if you prefer. 

Have a great weekend! 

XO,MARILOU

2 comments:

  1. Oh j'adore! et surtout je crois apercevoir une nouvelle veste là non? :p

    ReplyDelete