Friday, October 11, 2013

What I wore #30 ⎥The mid length skirt


A quick TGIF post! I'm wearing a very simple plain grey mid length skirt with my black Converse. I love to wear this skirt with heels when I go for a night out but for daytime I prefer to pair it with sneakers. I'm wearing a Zara bag and a Primark 'leather' jacket. I don't have more picture as I was a bit in a rush! I hope you all have a wonderful friday and a lovely weekend!

Jacket: Primark // Skirt: New Look // Shoes: Converse // Bag: Zara // Sunnies: Primark 

XO,MARILOU

4 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with midi length skirts right now it's ridiculous

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it ! ♥ ♥

    Bisous,
    Maêva du blog:
    http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete