Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What I wore #28 ⎥Indian summer


Today has been such a lovely day out. Indian summer is my favourite time of the year. I love being able to mix and match some fall items with spring items. This little blue skirt from Naf naf (here) is such a staple item in your wardrobe. It can be worn at any time of the year for a more casual look (like here) or more dressy with a nice little top and some heels. Also, can you believe that my very new Converse are the only pair of snickers I OWN? I used to wear loads of snickers when I was younger but swap them for more feminine shoes. I'm a bit new to that whole skirt and converse look but I really like it. It's a great compromise between casual yet feminine. Make sure you enjoy these few last days of indian summer as it sure won't last forever. I'm so not ready for cold and snow but eh....it's the circle of life haha.

Bag: Zara (here) // Sunnies: H&M // Skirt : Naf naf (here) // Sweater: H&M // Necklace: Asos // Shoes: Converse (here)

XO,Marilou


3 comments: