Sunday, September 22, 2013

The birthday edition ⎥Sparkles, pink & tutu

Dress: TFNC Heavenlee (here)


 It's official! I just turned 25 years [old]. I had such a lovely birthday as I told you. This is the outfit I wore to the birthday date night at the restaurant. I really think that this dress (here) was the perfect dress for my 'big day'. It was a little on the short side though but...hey If you can't wear a very short tutu sparkly dress the day of your 25th birthday...then I don't know when you can, haha! Although turning 1/4 of a century is a bit scary, I feel so blessed for being healthy, having all my family around me and I also feel proud of the things I have achieved so far. I can only hope for even better 25 years to come (that would be me turning 50 OMG....) Until then, I hope you're enjoying your sunday :D

Jacket: Vintage shop // Dress: TFNC (here) // Lipstick : Maybelline Infinitely Fuchsia // Earrings : Asos (here


XO,MARILOU


6 comments:

  1. I love your style and this dress is beautiful. You look gorgeous! Happy Birthday! X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a gorgeous birthday dress! Happy Birthday babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable dress, it looks lovely on you ! Happy Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that dress is ADORABLE. Perf' for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mouarf! Géniale cette robe! Je l'avais vue dans ta vidéo mais elle te va vraiment super! Elle a un ptit côté Carrie Bradshaw très sympathique en plus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're GORGEOUS <3 love this dress !

    ReplyDelete