Saturday, September 21, 2013

The birthday edition ⎥ Maxi dress & Marshmallow


First of all, thank you so much to everyone that took the time to wish me a happy birthday. It really made my day even better than it was! I think I had to best, most perfect day for my 25th birthday. The weather was so lovely, no rain (not even a little bit!), I had so much fun shopping in Antwerp with my boyfriend! We went shopping all day (and I got treated!) then during the end of the afternoon we stopped by the American Food Store near Antwerp (here) This place is heaven on earth for foodies addict like me. There was so much stuffs that were new to me like the Butter fingers or the Marshamallow fluff (which is a creamy marshmallow you can apply on your bread... I mean, seriously?) Then we spent the evening at a lovely restaurant with my gorgeous TFNC dress and it was really delicious! I feel so blessed, this birthday was really special. I have lost my voice from all the talking and laughing all day. I'm heading to bed now with a really big smile and happy heart (It's not even midnight...old lady much?) ;-)

Dress: Asos // Bag: Zara (here) // Necklace: Asos (here)

XO,MARILOU


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday gorgeous Marilou, I know that this is a birthday that you've been looking forward to for some time, so I'm thrilled that it lived up to your expectations and that you had a great time. Hope that you have lots more celebrating with family and friends to look forward to as well. Lots of love from London! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much Chloe! This was the sweetest comment ever! Haha, was it that obvious that I was looking forward so much to this day? xoxo from Brussels xx

      Delete
  2. Joyeux anniversaire !!!
    Bisous parisien !

    ReplyDelete