Monday, September 30, 2013

New in ⎥Trying to get colorful

Skirt : Naf Naf (here) // Jumpers: H&M and Primark
 Skinny jeans : Primark // Blue jumper : Benetton (here)


Fall being my favourite shopping season, here's a little peak at some of the items I got recently. I needed to stock on some white jumpers. They're my favourite during fall/winter, they go with everything and are so cosy. Then I needed to stock also on my favourite pair of skinny jeans from Primark. What I love about these ? They're only 15euros (they used to be 10€ though!) and they fit me perfectly. They also doesn't get all loose when you wear them and always stay super skinny (which happens a lot with the Zara jeans!) My wardrobe is basically full of grey, white and black that's why I've decided to spice it up a little bit and get myself some colours. I think blue is such a good way of getting some colours into your fall wardrobe without being too 'colourful'. I love this skater skirt from Naf Naf (I think it's  on sale now, here's another one that is on my wish list) and also this lovely sweater from Benetton (here) which is on sale now! I don't think I'll be doing anymore Youtube videos hence the New in post. Youtube is way too much time consuming so I prefer to focus on writing post, doing outfit of the day, make-up reviews and so on.

XO,MARILOU

No comments:

Post a Comment