Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I wore #25 ⎥ Holy Peplum




I really regret that this is my only peplum top in my whole wardrobe. They're so girly and fit you great if you don't have too much boobies (which is my case). I bought this peplum top awhile ago (remember the Lana Del Rey for H&M collection?) and I actually never wore it because I couldn't figure an outfit out. I find that it goes so well with my beloved leather skater skirt. I just add a tiny belt to frame the peplum and voila. This outfit is very classic yet the sassy peplum makes the difference. I need more peplum tops in my wardrobe for fall (can you imagine how good it will look with a leather jacket, boots and a flattering pair of jeans?)

Skirt : H&M / Peplum top : H&M (no, this isn't a sponsored post for them lol!)
Bag : Zara / Shoes : Asos / Nail polish : OPI Pink Flamenco

Hope you all have a lovely pre-fall mid-week :)


XO,MARILOU

4 comments:

  1. Tu es sublime, j'adore ce look!
    j'adore ton blog aussi <3 Et Loren Conrad... Comment ne pas être fan^^

    Des bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! It's very fun and girly. I don't have any peplum tops sadly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love your outfit! H&M is too addictive! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, cant go wrong with a peplum! x
    http://simplybeautifulx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete