Thursday, August 22, 2013

Leopard & pink lips


I think it's time I face the truth... I have a part of jersey girl in me. I love to look tan, I love leopard, I love pink lips and big hair (but I'm not into the 'guidette snooki' thing though). I'm really obsessed with New Jersey. I watch Jerseylicious and Real Housewives of New Jersey on repeat, they're my guilty TV pleasure. I definitely would want to go visit that place in a near future. My boyfriend really hates leopard but I can't help it I find it so cute and not tacky if well worn. In my opinion only the 'original' leopard can be worn though, the pink, blue, sparkly leopard is just a big no-no. There is a fine line between classy and tacky when wearing leopard, that's why I don't have a lot of leopard items in my wardrobe. I feel like leopard high heels or flats are really hot but I would wear a leopard dress. The pinks lips are just a perfect match for that kind of leopard outfit (although red would have been quite sexy too!).

Jumper : Primark (similar one here) / Pink lip gloss : Mac English Accents 

Do you like to wear leopard?

XO,MARILOU


4 comments:

  1. Haha I love watching Jerseylicious too! That show is so bad that it's good. You have me watching the Hills on marathon lately! Easily power through a season a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! The hills will never get old, right :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Jersey Shore, leopard print (in different variations) and pink lips! You're my kind of girl Marilou! :) X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D I knew there was a reason we were reading each other's blogs :) x

      Delete