Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Produits favoris ⎟Mai

Myriam K Anti-Âge shampoo & mask * ⎟ Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix  ⎟  Garnier BB Cream Anti-Ageing    
Bourjois Shine Edition 02 *   Make Up For Ever Mat 5 & Mat 8 lipsticks    Bourjois Méli Melon    
China Glaze Something Sweet    Bourjois Amande Défilé *   Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip 19C

Here's my May favorites. I'm going on family vacays tonight to spend some quality time with my dad
so I won't be posting for a while...but I'll be back with loads of great new posts!
Toodles!! 



3 comments:

  1. Très bon choix, surtout les rouges à lèvres et le vernis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail polish shades and envy your bourjois new lippie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are invited to my "International Giveaway sponsored by Naked Minerals."

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-by-naked-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete