Saturday, May 25, 2013

Instalife #11 End of my studies


Hi girls! I'm sorry I have been really missing in action lately, this week was the last week of my internship at Make Up For Ever Belgium. It was such a great experience, I can't believe how quickly it went by. Now I have one week left to write my mémoire which will mark the end of my PR studies. I'm really excited to finally finish my studies and I am now at a crossroad in my life which is both scary and exciting at the same time! I remember Lauren Conrad saying "For the first time in a really long time I really don't know what's next " and this is exactly the state of mind I'm in nowadays. It's time to leave the nest, get to work and start building my adult life! Here's a few things I have been up lately. Wearing bright lipstick is my new make-up obsession, on the picture I wear Aqua Lip Pencil N19 by Make Up For Ever / I received a lovely parcel from Bourjois with tons of new goodies for this summer, I'm so excited to try eveything! / The perks of working as a PR beauty intern, being surrounded by make-up all day/ I have already started to pack for my vacays although I'm not leaving soon, I'm just over the moon excited, I need some rest-playa-food-tan.

Follow me on Instagram :-)

XO,MARILOU

8 comments:

  1. Marilou! Wear red lips more you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, you actually inspired me you always wear some gorgeous bold lips and it looks incredible on you xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations of finishing your internship. I wish you well starting out on your new career and life post college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous do you look?! Stunning Marilou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courage pour la rédaction de ton mémoire, je suis actuellement dans la mm position et je sais combien c'est pénible hihi :D
    en tout cas, félicitations pour la fin de tes études, ça fait tjs plaisir!!! Mm si comme tu le dis, what's next? bonne continuation et merci pr ces chouettes post's et vidéos c sympa :) tjs raffiné et classe ;)
    bisoussssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merciiii :-) ! Haaa courage alors et bonne continuation également xx

      Delete