Monday, May 20, 2013

Disappointing products #3


I'm not one to complain a lot...no who am I kidding? I love to complain, I think it's because I live so near to Paris I have this little unsatisfied taste in my mouth all the time. C'est la vie! Today was the perfect day to write this post : we're in May and not only we got snow until March but now the weather is rainy and really mediocre and not only that but I have to write my memoire... which leads to me spending hours on Tumblr postponing this painful writing.  It does happen when I'm completely over the moon in love with a product but I do find myself very disappointed at times too. Here's my #3 post on my disappointing products
Benefit Posie Tint : One of the first product I bought from Benefit back in the days. I was so excited at this idea of a lip/cheeks tint that would instantly give me that poppy fresh natural healthy look but not really, it stains so badly on my skin and gives my pink marks all over my cheeks. Probably I'm not using it the right way? Anyways, I love Benefit products but this one I was really disappointed with.
Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser : I mentioned this product in a previous make-up video haul, unfortunately if you don't speak french it might be difficult for you to watch them. I bought this without reading any reviews (which I normally always do!) because the packaging was really attractive (I'm really weak isn't it?). It is supposed to cleaning your pores and sting a little bit to make your skin tighter. I was expecting it to have an alcohol smell but not that intense. It's too much, I could get drunk just by smelling the product. I have tried to use it and not breathe but it's just too much effort at night.
Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water : I received this from Newpharma.be as a part of a little surprise box (I'll be writing about it soon) and of all the products this is the one I was so excited to try. Well, this was by far the biggest disappointment I've had in years. I love Nuxe and I have try an other of their micellar water before (the green tea one) but this one is so horrible, I can't cope with the "old rose" overpowering smell it has. I hate the smell so much I can't even try it on my face.

Je ne suis pas du genre à me plaindre...non j'déconne, j'adore ça. C'est surement le petit côté "parisien" en moi. En plus c'est la journée parfaite pour écrire un article bougon, on est en plein mois de mai et il fait froid mais bon, limite je commence à avoir l'habitude maintenant et en plus je dois écrire mon mémoire et j'ai envie de tout faire, sauf ça (d'où l'écriture de cet article). C'est rare que je sois vraiment déçue avec un produit mais parfois, trop is te veel et je suis super déçue surtout quand j'y ai mis le prix. Voici ma petite liste des disappointing products #3.
Benefit Posie Tint : Le produit Benefit girly par excellence. La vendeuse me l'avait bien vendu à l'époque, du genre "moi je l'utilise le soir avant d'aller dormir pour avoir bonne mine, c'est hyper naturel comme rendu, je m'en passe pas.." Et ben, moi je m'en passe volontier. Il me fait des tâches roses sur les joues du genre qui apparaissent une fois que tu es partie de chez toi sans maquillage de secours, il donne une teinte à peine voyante à mes lèvres et file complètement entre mes ridules...bref, un produit sans intérêt selon moi qui prend la poussière dans mes tiroirs. 
Formula 10.0.6 Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser: Le packaging un peu "american-girly-cool"  m'avait séduit et dès l'ouverture du produit ce fût une belle déception. L'odeur d'alcool est tellement forte que je pourrais être saoule juste en respirant le produit une minute. Dommage car je trouve qu'en soit il purifie assez bien (avec la dose d'alcool présente en même temps c'est pas difficile). J'ai essayé de l'utiliser en me bouchant le nez, mais ce n'est pas pratique donc bye bye!
Nuxe Eau Démaquillante Micellaire : J'ai reçu ce produit dans une boîte surprise de la part de NewPharma.be et j'étais vraiment excitée de pouvoir tester cette eau micellaire. J'avais déjà testé un démaquillant Nuxe à base de thé vert qui étais assez agréable mais là....horreur! L'odeur de "vieille rose de mamie" est juste imbuvable. Je ne l'ai même pas testé sur ma peau tellement l'odeur me donne des frissons de dégoût. Le produit ne doit pas être mauvais en lui même mais il y a comme ça certaines odeurs qui ne passent pas. Donc toodles le démaquillant Nuxe! 


XO,MARILOU

12 comments:

  1. I can only agree on Benefit Posie Tint - I just don't get this idea and it feels weird placing this liquidon my cheeks and lips!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dommage pour le Posie Teint, il avait l'air top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review, I like those kind of posts :) x Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coucou Marilou!

    Je suis d'accord avec toi sur l'odeur de l'eau micellaire de Nuxe... Pas top, LOL! J'ai été surprise par sa couleur jaune la première fois en l'utilisant... Bizarre bizarre tout ça!
    Article très intéressant, comme d'hab! ;-)
    Bizouilles!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    My web-site a healthy diet to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could certainly see your skills in the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers
    like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

    Look at my web page; what foods help you lose weight quickly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there everybody, here every person is sharing these experience, so it's nice to read this
    webpage, and I used to go to see this blog daily.

    Here is my homepage ... best michigan lasik eye surgery

    ReplyDelete
  8. My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and
    thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.


    my website Online Video Marketing (Www.youtube.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, yes this paragraph is really fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it
    concerning blogging. thanks.

    Here is my web-site ... Solar cell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast
    coming yet again to read additional news.

    my site ... live jasmin; ,

    ReplyDelete