Thursday, April 11, 2013

5 make up products that boost my confidence




Shallow post alert. I know, confidence comes from within and bla and bla. But hey, from time to time, there is nothing like a little superficial help to enhance that face. Apart from heels and a gorgeous bag, I have to say that make up products are number one on the ' superficial things boosting my confidence' list.
Here are the 5 make up products that are, no matter what, boosting my confidence : 
1. Long lasting lipstick I'm more a nude lipstick kind of girl, but there is nothing more secure than a great bright lipstick that really lasts all day long. I love wearing bright lips, it's fun and super feminine but I'm really picky about the texture, finish and most important, the lasting power. Maybelline 14h super stay lipsticks are my favourite 'long lasting' lipsticks. They do make me feel confident about wearing bright lips all day long If I want to!  2. Gel liner My favourite day time look. It's edgy and chic, it enhances your eye shape/colour. I do feel very confident and feminine when I wear eye liner. One very creamy and easy to apply eye liner that I use a lot is the Essence Gel Liner 3. Mascara  I think this would be the most 'boosting confidence' product for every woman out there. There is nothing, mark my words, nothing like long fluttering and glamorous lashes. When I don't wear mascara, it definitely feels comfy because I can scratch my eyes whenever I want to, but I also feel like a 12 years old. One of my favourite mascara at the moment is my Maybelline The Falsies. 4. Foundation I don't see the point of wearing make up without wearing foundation. Why be a 6 when you could be a 9? Why wouldn't you want a healthy glowy luminous  flawless enhanced looking skin? I sure do! My favourite "natural" looking foundation is Bourjois Healthy Mix. It smells amazing and gives me that enhanced looking skin which makes me feel less self conscious about my irregular looking skin! 5. Nail polish I feel so incredibly stupid and naked without my nail polish on. There is nothing like a shiny flawless manicure to make you feel like a million of dollars! My favourite right now is my Models Own Hedonist neon red nail polish. (And also the regular dark nails are really confidence boosting to me!)

Alerte à l'article superficiel! Et oui, je sais je sais, la confiance en soi n'a rien avoir avec l'aspect extérieur, elle doit se travailler 'en interne' bla bla. Et ben, perso, je trouve que il n'y a mais rien de tel qu'un peu d'aide bien superficielle pour booster sa confiance en soi.  Le maquillage arrive numéro un dans ma liste de 'boosteur de confiance en soi' après les haut talons et les beaux sac! Voici les 5 produits de maquillage qui boostent ma confidence :
1. Un rouge à lèvres qui tient. J'insiste sur le "qui tient". Bien que je sois plus une fille "nude" niveau lipstick, de temps en temps, rien de tel qu'un petit lipstick bien flash pour une touche ultra chic et féminine. Pour oser ce genre de couleur, c'est déjà quelque chose mais alors si la tenue n'est pas la, c'est fichu! C'est pour cela la tenue zéro défaut c'est hyper important. Les maybelline 14h super stay sont mes lipsticks préférés niveau tenue et pigmentation et ils arrivent à booster ma confiance en moi! Garanti!  2. Gel Liner Mon look pour les yeux préféré. Rien de tel qu'un trait d'eyeliner pour dessineret sublimer le regard. Porter de l'eyeliner me fait sentir très féminine et glam' = confiance en soi boostée! Un eye liner gel que j'adore est celui de chez Essence! Pas cher et tellement crémeux, un vrai plaisir à utiliser. 3. Mascara  Là je pense que personne ne me contredira, le mascara est LE produit qui donne plus d'assurance par excellence. Rien de tel que des cils allongés, volumineux à souhait pour un résultat regard de biche glam' et intense. Un de mes chouchous du moment est le Maybelline The Falsies. 4. Le fond de teint Bien que ceci ne soit pas un indispensable pour beaucoup de filles, ça l'est pour moi. Pourquoi se priver d'avoir une peau sublimée avec un teint glowy et lumineux zéro défaut? Pourquoi se contenter d'être un 6 quand on peut être un 9??? Rien de tel qu'un petit fond de teint au fini naturel et lumineux pour me faire sentir mieux bien dans ma peau. Mon préféré du moment, le healthy mix de chez Bourjois. 5. Le vernis Alors là, sans vernis je me sens complètement nue et ridicule. Je trouve mes ongles au naturel horribles en plus donc je ne sors quasi jamais sans une petite manucure! Rien de tel pour avoir plus d'assurance qu'une manucure au top (pas écaillé avec un beau top coat pour un fini brillant et longue durée) avec un beau vernis fluo ou foncé. Mon préféré du moment c'est le fameux Models Own Hedonist. Un petit bijoux!!! 

38 comments:

  1. Nice post! I agree, some makeup makes me feel prettier than others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Glad to know I'm not alone :D

      Delete
  2. I agree with you, I am feeling more confident with makeup and i am sure that makeup can help some people to feeling pretty inside as outside.
    I really love your post and I am going to do the same kind (if you allow me of course ?!) I have to find just 5 products now :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE!! I want to see what are yours :-)

      Delete
  3. Whenever I use NARS Taj Mahal it immediately boosts my mood, and my Dior BB Cream has become a security blanket lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh the BB Cream Dior seems so amazing :D

      Delete
  4. I just got the Healthy Mix Serum and I really like it! I wonder how it compares the regular HM
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The texture is a bit thicker. I have been using both and I like the regular one better but the difference isn't that crazy, it's just a matter of texture :-) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news.

    Also visit my blog post - NFL Jerseys Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the good
    spirit.

    my web-site ... cheap jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for every other magnificent article. The place else may anybody get that kind of info in such
    an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such info.

    My weblog; Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this amazing site needs a great deal more
    attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

    my page - Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?

    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete
  10. continuously i used to read smaller content that
    also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.


    My homepage wealthwayonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and energy
    to put this content together. I once again find myself
    spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.

    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Have a look at my web blog :: Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this post. It was
    helpful. Keep on posting!

    Here is my weblog; Www.Abercrombiebe.Com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    my web-site :: Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, I found your website via Google at the same time as
    searching for a related matter, your site came
    up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hello there, simply became aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it
    is truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful for those who proceed this in future. Numerous other people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my web-site - Air Jordan Femme Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't even understand how I stopped up right here, however I believed this post was good. I do not realize who you might be however certainly you are going to a famous blogger in case you aren't already.

    Cheers!

    my blog post; Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello every one, here every person is sharing such knowledge,
    so it's pleasant to read this web site, and I used to pay a visit this web site all the time.

    My weblog :: Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
  17. I pay a quick visit daily some websites and sites to read articles, however this webpage
    offers quality based articles.

    Review my homepage ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  18. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really
    something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.

    I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


    Also visit my web blog ... Nike Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  19. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    Also visit my web site; Sac Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  20. Asking questions are truly nice thing if you are not understanding anything totally, but this post presents good understanding
    yet.

    Feel free to visit my web blog; Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello there, I found your web site by way of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable topic,
    your website came up, it appears to be like good. I have bookmarked it
    in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply became alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it's really informative. I'm going to be careful
    for brussels. I will appreciate if you happen to proceed
    this in future. Numerous other folks will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: http://www.tedxyse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Magnificent site. A lot of helpful information here.
    I am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.

    And obviously, thank you to your sweat!

    Also visit my site Abercrombie Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  23. Usually I don't learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending
    it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank
    you for your effort!

    Feel free to visit my web-site: Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Undeniably believe that that you stated. Your favorite reason
    seemed to be at the web the easiest thing to consider of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about
    worries that they just don't understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , other people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi there friends, its great article concerning educationand entirely explained, keep
    it up all the time.

    Also visit my web blog ... NFL Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello there, You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and
    personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.



    My web site; Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  28. Saved as a favorite, I love your site!

    Check out my web-site - Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly
    enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums
    that go over the same subjects? Thank you!

    Also visit my weblog ... Chaussure Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very good site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any community forums
    that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    my web blog :: Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  31. For hottest information you have to pay a quick visit internet and on internet
    I found this site as a finest web page for latest updates.


    Feel free to visit my web site - Michael Kors Bags

    ReplyDelete
  32. What's up, this weekend is fastidious for me, for the reason that this point in time i am reading this enormous educational article here at my house.

    Here is my webpage - Louis Vuitton Purses

    ReplyDelete
  33. Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
    if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Here is my site Solde Air Max

    ReplyDelete