Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My life on Instagram #9

Afternoon sweetness at Le Pain Quotidien  Finally got my hands on Mac - Harmony = the perfect contour shade (review soon!) My favourite blog at the moment www.thebeautymilk.com  I'm obsessed! Falsies Mascara with a 17 price tag at Match in Belgium while I bought it for 5$ on Amazon. Sunglasses are out. I'm in such a good mood this week thanks to the sun's long awaited comeback :-)My updated skin care routine (post below!)Purple lips with my Maybelline 14H Super Stay 'Always Plum' ♥ Truffles and potatoes pizza at Mama Roma. My favourite!!! Little Essence and Catrice haul, as usual. I'm obsessed with these two brands at the moment.



You can follow me on Instagram here :-)

XO,MARILOU

3 comments:

  1. coucou. J'ai acheté le même mascara et même gloss Essence :) Le made to stay de catrice est génial, j'en possède deux, si cela t’intéresses j'ai écris un ptit article bis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so excited when you mention me!! You're so beautiful and your blog is a pleasure to read so thank you so much! Can't wait to see the Harmony review
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I'm so happy I have discovered yours!!! <3

      Delete