Friday, February 8, 2013

Wishlist #8

Yes..yes. My wish list just keeps on growing.
Here are some products I'm really curious to try out.
First of all, I'm really curious to see what's the fuss about the Brand Stila that I've never tried before so I would say that ♥Stila Lip Glaze (in all colours, let's go big!) is definitely on wish list. Also, the ♥ Stila convertible blush in Lillum or Gerbera (or both). I'm a huge fan of cream blush, they give that subtle glow with a hint of colour. In the perfume category, ♥ Stella Mc Cartney "Stella" because I've read so many good reviews about what is an apparently unique yet gorgeous scent. WANT. In the eye department I know I'm so late to the cream eyeshadow party but I have decided to take the plunge and I'm planning on getting ♥Maybelline Color Tatto in "Though as Taupe" to create a subtle smokey,♥MUFE Cream eyeshadow #13 for a nude shimmery base to use on a daily basis on the go and finally♥Benefit creaseless eyeshadow in Recess to replace my Mac Paintpot  matte nude base.Eventually, I would love to get my hands on the ♥Occ lip tar in Hush although I find them to be pricey I'm attracted by the fact that it seems like a texture I have never tried!


XO,MARILOU

14 comments:

  1. You should try the stila tinted moisturiser! I swear by it. I'd love you to check out my blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmh that seems really like a good product, I'll try it!

      Delete
  2. so many cream shadows :p great wishlist !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella has been my scent for the last ten years. It's a repeat for me, the only perfume I buy as soon as it's finished! I'm never afraid of smelling too much when I wear it! Go ahead, try it on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe everybody is telling me the exact same thing as you! I want it even more now

      Delete
  4. GREAT THINGS,LOVE MAKEUP SO I LIKE EVERYTHING :)
    FOLLOW BACK, IF YOU LIKE ;) ANDY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this post. That's nice and interesting, I like it. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good web site you have here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    my page > best acne treatment for girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same-mine just keeps on growing :) I love Benefit cream shadows and the Maybelline colour tattoo shadow.

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Stila's cream blushers! I have both Lilium and Peony and they're both gorgeous colours and they leave the cheeks looking so dewy and healthy. xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peony looks gorgeous as well! I want them all :-)

      Delete