Saturday, January 12, 2013

My favourite eyeshadows : night time

I used to be a night time girl. I'm not into going to nightclub anymore, I'm much rather go on a date night with my boyf or girl friends :) I like to wear so dramatic eye makeup when I go out. It's THAT time when I can finally use my dark eyeshadows and have fun with it. 
If I had to choose my favourite eyeshadows, these would be on my top list : 

C'est fini pour moi le temps ou je sortais en boite, je préfère de loin aller manger un bout entre copines ou avec mon copain. Quand je sors, j'adooore mes faire des smokeys et des makeup dramatiques à souhait. C'est vraiment le moment ou je peux jouer avec mes fard smokeys et enfin laisser aller mon inspiration :) Si je devais choisir mes fard à paupières préférés, ceci serait ma liste : 


The bottom line of Sleek Palette Au Naturel : 

This HAS to be the best smokey shadows out there. There are many colours to chose from and you can easily take with you everywhere. The pigmentation is really, really good and I just love the colours.

Mes fard préférés pour les smokeys. Du matte, de l'irisé, du choix de couleurs. LA palette parfaite pour réaliser un smokey de feu de dieu! 


The Balm Shady Lady in Risqué Renee

This has to be my favourite blue/grey eyeshadow ever. Perfect for a dramatic smokey or for the crease on a lighter smokey.

My fard à paupières bleu/gris de chez The Balm. Parfait pour un petit smokey original.



I did took the time to swatch all my night time favourite eyeshadows just because they're gorgeous and you had to see some swatches :)

J'ai pris le temps faire des swatch car les couleurs sont justes magnifiques.



Mac eyeshadow in Club

This is the most unique colour I own. It's very versatile and applies like a dream. 
It has some brown undertones with a green/khaki colour on top. Gorgeous with a nude lip! 

La couleur la plus originale et unique que j'ai. La texture est parfaite. Entre le brun et le vert kaki, c'est juste parfait avec un petit lipstick nude.


Mac Club swatch. How gorgeous?


The Makeup Store Eye Dust in Vampyre

My favourite eyeshadow. It is just the most gorgeous purple dust filled with tons of glitters.
It's magnificent. I also love that you can go lighter or really heavy. It's a really workable shade.

Mon fard à paupière préféré du monde entier. C'est un mauve en poudre pailleté remplis de petites paillettes argentées, et autres. On peut l'appliquer légèrement pour un résultat discret ou avoir la main la plus lourde pour un résultat so glam!


Drooling over my swatch! 


Mac Pigments in Reflects Antique Gold, Chocolate Brown and Dark Soul

I love Mac pigments. They're super pigmentend and they give an amazing intense result on the lid.
I never really bought many of them because I just think that they are super overpriced so when I had the opportunity to buy a Christmas deal with 5 sexpots inside, I was super excited and I never regretted my purchase.

J'adooore mes pigments MAC. Je les adore, ils donnent un résultat hyper lumineux et glossy!






Aren't these perfection? They give the BEST smokey result. 


What are your favourite eyeshadows for night time?

Toodles,

Marilou

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! Im a new follower, I look foreword to reading more posts

    I am a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber, I have a beauty blog featuring product reviews, looks I have created and how to, picture tutorials and so on. Would love for you to check out my blog and even follow if you like!

    xxx
    Sanna

    www.lookamillion.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/lookamillion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Club est canon, je suis d'accord ! Tu me donnes envie de craquer pour le fard Makeup Store :p

    ReplyDelete