Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I ♥ nail polish

I have received my "I ♥ nail polish"nailpolishes so BE PREPARED to be flooded with swatches and post for the next days to come! I received them in the middle of my exams month so I wasn't able to do proper swatches and reviews and basically just play with my new babies!I took some pictures of the nail polishes I have received and the swatches of each and one of them will follow this week and the next one! I can't wait! To remind you what it this all about, a fellow blogger I have been following for quite a while now has created her very OWN line of nail polishes. How exciting? Talk about dreams coming true right?Her line is mostly about glitters in all shapes and colors possible. It is such a gorgeous and girly collection 

J'ai enfin reçu mes vernis "I ♥ nail polish" alors soyez prêtes car vous allez mangez de la paillette sur mon blog dans les prochains jours à venir! J'ai reçu ces petits joyaux en pleine période d'examens donc je n'avais pas vraiment eu le temps de jouer avec (OUI OUI on joue avec des vernis) et de tous les swatcher correctement. Mes examens fini, j'ai enfin le temps de pouvoir tous les tester. Je vous posterai les articles cette semaine sur chaque vernis. Pour vous rappeler la petite histoire, une amie bloggeuse des States dont je lis le blog régulièrement à créer sa PROPRE MARQUE de vernis. Oui,oui! Dreams do come true! J'étais super excitée lorsqu'elle a annoncé la nouvelle sur son blog et encore plus lorsque qu'elle ma proposée de choisir 4 vernis à tester! Sa collection est hyper girly et ce ne sont que des paillettes (pour le moment) dans toutes les formes et toutes les couleurs possibles!
Toute sa collection est disponible sur sa boutique en ligne Etsy ici 



First of all HOW CUTE is the packaging?It is to die for, massive cuteness alert. 

Tout d'abord le packaging est juste trop mignon. J'adore c'est vraiment le type de packaging qui me fait craquer lorsque je fais mon petit shopping makeup! 



Here they are! The 4 nail polishes I got to chose. I went for : 
Angel Burp / Babes in Toyland / All Gold Everything and Pi-Ya-No

Voici mes petits précieux!
Angel Burp / Babes in Toyland / All Gold Everything et Pi-Ya-No`


They don't contain the dangerous chemicals and that is always a good thing!

Les vernis ne contiennent pas les produits toxiques indiqués ci-dessous, ce qui est toujours une bonne chose.


Here's more swatches from the bottles. I love them!

Voici quelques swatch des bouteilles, je les adoooore. J'ai vraiment hâte de tous les tester pour vous!




What do you guys think about these so far?
Which one would you like to see the swatch and review first???

Stay tuned for the review and swatches soon!

XO,MARILOU

7 comments:

  1. Eep can't wait to see some gorgeous looks with that pink one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the whole thing is going sound here and ofcourse every one
    is sharing information, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.
    My website ; http://immobilienalanya.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, so I am
    going to convey her.
    Feel free to surf my site ... immobilienalanya.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing! I am so jealous. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! don't be, you can buy them too :D

      Delete
  5. hello my love turkey, I love nail polishes, now I'm no longer izleyicinz pursuit :)
    I'd wait for you, my love, no matter the viewers ...

    ReplyDelete