Thursday, January 31, 2013

I ♥ nail polish - All Gold Everything

For my second review of my I ♥ NP nail polishes, I decided to go with All Gold Everything which is a gorgeous clear base with some massive chunky gold glitters. It's definitely the kind of glitter I love to wear on my finger nail to add that little blingy touch. 

Pour ma deuxième revue de mes vernis I ♥ NP, j'ai décidé de vous parler de All Gold Everything. Un vernis à paillettes dorées. Très classique, certes, mais absolument magnifique.  Définitivement le genre de vernis dont je raffole que ce soit pour un look discret sur le ring finger ou pour quelque chose de plus voyant. 



All Gold Everything all by itself. I had to apply three coats because I did find it a bit difficult to catch loads of glitters at one application only. I love the result, it's glossy and over the top. Right up my alley! 

All Gold Everything appliqué tout simplement au dessus d'un vernis vert khaki de chez OPI.
J'adore le résultat, c'est tout à fait le genre de paillettes qu'il me faut. J'ai du quand même appliquer 3 couches (plus les deux couches de vernis de base) pour obtenir un résultat assez dense car j'avais un peu de mal à sortir toutes les paillettes voulues en une fois.


Here I did a mix between All Gold Everything and Babes in Toyland.
How gorgeous? I absolutely love it. It's so fun and cheerful. 

Ici j'ai fait un mix de All Gold Everything et Babes In Toyland.
J'adoooore. C'est topissime comme résultat :) 


Bring on the bling! You can this beauty here 
What do we think ladies???

XO,Marilou

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I know Sephora by OPI has a similar Gold chunky glitter polish, I have it in the Gold and Silver. I love doing gradient nails with glitter and a nude base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beau comme pailletés. Biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of information.

    I am glad that you shared this useful info with us.

    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.


    Here is my site - bluewhitestudio.com
    Also see my web page - kostenlos chinesisch lernen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy gold and silver coins online is simple with GoldandSilverOnline.com, You can purchase liberty gold and silver coins at affordable prices. Gold coins online provider service

    ReplyDelete