Sunday, January 20, 2013

#19 What I wore



Outfit for a snowy cold day without looking too casual. The photo looks so blurry because it was snowing and we were on a rush but I though it would be cool to post a what I wore post for a change. With my exams I haven't even had time to go crazy with the sales, by now the only sales left are the dirty old sloppy sweater that nobody wants and that has a secret foundation stain somewhere. Boo! 

Coat : Sessun // Boots : H&M // Bag : Zara 


XO, Marilou 



11 comments:

  1. You look so stylish and snug! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Still fashionable whilst keeping warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ton bonnet <3 tu a de la chance d'avoir de la neige :(
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui mais la neige c'est sympa deux jours puis bon :)

      Delete
  4. Looking so warm and chic!! Love your hat!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have A Peek At These Guys

    Also visit my webpage - house foreclosures
    my webpage: jacksonville bankruptcy attorney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look At This Website

    my page: seo for attorneys
    Here is my blog post :: attorney leads

    ReplyDelete