Sunday, December 9, 2012

What I wore #18 Freezing day







I spent the day this friday in Liege with my boyfriend and we had such a great winter time. It was free-zing but I managed to take a pic and braving the cold to show you my winter outfit of the day!
I wore my new booties from H&M, I love them they are super comfy and they give that little rock and glam touch! LOL


Also, I keep you update with my daily life on instagram :)
I have been obsessed with pink lips at the moment so I have been wearing a LOT my Mac Pink Friday. Also I have been loving my H&M leather trousers and spending time at Starbucks!
I have been wearing a lot of arm candy, wearing candy pink nails and dying my hair Caramel with my favourite hair dye! 



XO,MARILOU

14 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, love those boots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh le bonnet blanc te va trop bien, ça illumine ton visage ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really nice with your hat & coat on xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots! I need them!... Well I have plenty of other black boots but these need to be added to the collection! :-)

    Leanne @ Leanne-marie.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha one never have enough pair of black boots :)

      Delete
  5. J'adore les bottines! Tu saurais m'indiquer à quelle H&M tu les as trouvées?
    Je suis sur Bruxelles
    Merci

    ReplyDelete