Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Party nails #2

For my party nails #2 I went for a more Christmass-y look.  Green and gold, you can't go wrong! I think the message is clear her (we want family, we want turkey with a good glass of champagne and a delicious dessert!) I used the gorgeous colour Verouschka by Zoya. It's a gorgeous deep green über shimmery shade that has a matte finish, so top coat is necessary to reveal the gorgeousness of it.
On the bling side, I used CG Cleopatra and Milani in Gold. 

Bling bling bling!

Pour mon second party nails j'ai décidé de trouver mon look pour le réveillon de Noël, je suis restée assez traditionnelle. Vert et or! Le message est clair :) Pour le vert j'ai utilisé un vernis de chez Zoya qui s'intitule Verouschka (esprit de Noël quand tu nous tiens!) et sur le ring finger j'ai mis CG Cleopatra ainsi que le vernis Milani en Gold.



A little close-up.

I loooove it! I can't wait to celebrate Christmas Eve!


Toodles :) 

Marilou 

2 comments: