Monday, December 17, 2012

My life on instagram #4

I know that for those of you following me on Instagram this is going to be a be repetitive but I really love to do photo montage with my instapics :)  It adds a little dailylife on the blog isn't it.



My life this week : 

♥Eating sushi
♥building my pink lipstick armada 
♥Wearing my new cross bracelet! (Asos wink wink)
♥Eating loads of comfort food as per se when I need to study
 ♥The ring my amazing loving boyfriend got me as a little love treat. I love him he is the best!
 ♥Goodie bag from Planet Parfum
♥My last EVER dutch class and test. Toodles! (I hope I don't jinx my results by saying that...)
♥My college where I have been studying for the last two and half years. 6 month left and I'm DONE. 
♥Looking for the perfect grey wool for a customized homemade scarf :)



Toodles,

Marilou

3 comments:

  1. more

    My website - leads for lawyers
    Here is my weblog ... leads for lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money cards swipes reach bank card usage

    Feel free to visit my web site: legal leads
    Also see my web page: attorney leads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navigate Here

    Review my page ... attorney bankruptcy
    Feel free to visit my web blog jacksonville bankruptcy attorney

    ReplyDelete