Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My 2012 favourites!

It's that time of the year again. I can't even believe we make it through the year so fast and here we are soon in 2013. I have had a really really good year where I have been very lucky in the work field and love field :)  Beauty wise, I have been starting my own youtube videos which have been really challenging as most of my readers are english speakers but my level of oral english isn't on point yet so I did it in my native tongue french. It has been really nice doing them though, it's a different approach to blogging that was missing to my blog skills. 

Ca y est, on y est! La fin de l'année approche à grand pas et je n'arrive pas à croire que c'est déjà presque fini. 2012 fut une superbe année pour moi perso, surtout en amour et professionnellement :)!
Niveau beauté, j'ai commencé mes vidéos youtube cette année et je dois dire que c'était un vrai challenge car mine de rien, cela prend énormément de temps de filmer, éditer et télécharger une vidéo mais ce fut également une superbe aventure ou j'ai pu rencontrer plus de bloggeuses frenchy entres autres vu que j'avais toujours écrit mon blog en anglais, car je suis passionnée par cette langue. 
En 2013, j'aimerais en faire encore plus et CONCQUERIR LE MONDE. Hihihi.
Allé, voici un petit article sur mes favoris de cette année. C'était super dur de choisir car j'ai des tonnes de produits que j'adore mais il a fallu faire un choix! 

I have been exploring some new beauty brands as well and some products have become part of my daily favourite products very quickly. So these are my beauty favs of 2012! 

Face wise :
 ♥Real Techniques Blush Brush 
♥Sigma Round Kabuki Brush
♥Chanel Soleil de Tan
♥Illamasqua blush in Disobey (the perfect matte contouring shade!)
♥ Nars Damnari Palette



♥ Sleek Au Naturel Palette
♥ Benefit Dandelion
♥ Elf Face Studio Kabuki Brush
♥Kiko Perfect Glow Foundation
♥NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
♥ P2 Open Your Eyes eye brightener
♥ Catrice Lipstick Tell Me A Berry-Tale
♥ Mac Russian red
♥ Mac Pink Friday
♥ Catrice Lip Glow


♥Estée Lauder Double Wear (A classic!)
♥ Rimmel Wake Me Up 
♥ Mac Studio Sculpt (review to come!)
♥ Revlon Colourstay (combination/oily skin)


♥ Milani FX Jewel in Gold and Silver
♥ OPI Sparklicious
♥ Kiko Nailpolishes (massive love for these babies!)
♥ Essie Good to Go top coat
♥ OPI Nail Envy Matte Base Coat
♥ OPI Manicurist of Seville
♥Models Own HedKandi Hedonist
♥ American Apparel Yellow Neon
♥ China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy 


♥ Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit face scrub
♥ Xen Tan Face Tanner Luxe
♥ Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
♥ L'oréal Mythic Oil
♥ Matrix Biolage Aqua-Immersion Crème Masque  (review to come!)




I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, now it's time to enjoy the last days of 2012.

Toodles :) 

Marilou

10 comments:

  1. You have some good products there

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore tes favoris :-)
    La palette Nars à l'air top!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice favourites this year. Chanel tan de soleil has been on my wish list forever. I love Nail Envy too but I have never tried the matte version, I'll be doing my yearly favourites in the next couple days if you're interested in checking it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try that Sleek palette but I don't think you can get that in the States :(. Lovely 2012 picks!

    ReplyDelete