Thursday, December 20, 2012

Barry M Baby Pink

As I wrote in my latest On my nails today : Something Sweet post, I have had an obsession with anything baby pink lately. The latest addition to my pink lipstick armada is my new Barry M 100 baby pink. I know that Barry M lipstick can be drying but I just thought that the colour was really pretty and I wanted to have and spoiled my little brat self. 

Comme je vous en avais parlé dans mon dernier article On my nails today : Something Sweet, j'ai récemment développé une véritable passion pour tout ce qui est baby pink! Surtout tout ce qui est vernis et lipstick. J'ai déjà pas mal de vernis roses/ rouges à lèvres roses mais je ne pouvais pas résister quand j'ai vu la teinte baby pink chez Barry M. Je sais, je sais, les lipsticks Barry M sont légèrement desséchant mais bon, je trouvais que la teinte était juste superbe donc hopla. 


True baby pink. It looks gooorgeous on stick right? 

Ouuuuh quelle jolie couleur rose parfaiiiite. 


Barry M Baby Pink by itself 
Definitively a litte bit drying, as expected but I find the colour to be really nice and working well with my pale skin tone. This will NOT work for someone with a darker skin tone, it's too fleshy pink! 

Barry M Baby Pink porté tout seul. Sans surprise, cela assèche un peu les lèvres et fait ressortir les petites "peaux" mais j'aime vraiment bien la couleur bien qu'elle soit assez claire, cela fonctionne bien avec une peau claire (peau plus matte à éviter sans aucun doute!)


Barry M Baby Pink with Mac English Accent lipgloss on top. Much better!
It's THE perfect lipstick base for that lipgloss shade.

Barry M Baby Pink avec mon lipgloss de chez Mac English Accent. J'adooooooore.
C'est LA base parfaite pour ce lipgloss.



What do we think ladies? Any favourite pink lipstick idea you want to share? :)

Toodles,

Marilou 

2 comments: