Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The first beauty box in Belgium

How exciting?
It's been soooo long that I've been waiting for this to happen.
Finally, Belgium has its own beauty box. The Deauty box = discover + beauty. I love the box packaging, I think it's edgy and chic.
  
I'm not sure what's my opinion about those beauty boxes, they can be an amazing way to discover some beauty products but I think that from what I have read on many blogs at time you just get so little or products that aren't for your skin etc. So I'm just going to wait and get opinionated on that subject :)

At a price of 15€ each month (shipping included), you'll get 4 to 6 sample size products.
Here's a list below with some of the partners already.


Will it be good? Will it be disappointing? We will find out soon.

More infos www.deauty.be

XO,MARILOU

2 comments:

  1. oh nice ! excited to see what they will contain ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ca fait des mois que j'attends ça! enfin une beauty box en belgique!
    Merci pour l'info en tt cas :)
    besos!
    Mélissa

    ReplyDelete