Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Essie - Fiji ♥

Essie Fiji is my new favourite nude opaque nail polish. I bought this like a month ago and I haven't stop wearing it. The bottle is already at its middle. Fiji is a white-pinky colour, more on the white side yet is doesn't go tipex on your nails at all!

This isn't low key colour as it is very very opaque. It definitely looks amazing when you have a bit of tan, it makes a really nice contrast. 


The downside of this little gem is that it takes 3 coats to get an even finish, but yet after 3 coats you can still see some unevenness!  I don't care , I love this colour too much!


Essie Fiji is famous because it's a favourite of many celebrities.
Here's a pic from Tracy DiMarco's Twitter (Jerseylicious), saying it's her favourite colour at the moment. I love that she is wearing it with short square nails. It looks very nice.


And also Fiji is know to be Kim K's favourite white-pinky shade!
Here's a picture where she is wearing it. I love it on her, it looks so edgy.


If you don't have this colour and you're looking for an opaque white-pinky shade, Fiji is for you!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Essie yet but I love the nude pink finish on this colour it's the top of my want list now! xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour! I need to get it!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty shade but not sure id be patient enough for 3 coats ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will purchase this colour! Love it!
    Come visit me at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete