Wednesday, August 22, 2012

#17 What I wore : chunky & comfy

I love my new chunky cardigan from H&M. it's so comfy and goes with anything.
This was a very comfy chunky outfit, with a side braid to add a bit more casualty to the thing.


A little close up


I went to my favourite italian restaurant Pino in Ath. 
SO DELICIOUS. You can taste all the products are from Italia, it's just fireworks in your mouth!


My new favourite drink . Arizona PEACH.
SO GOOD. I'm such a food junkie, jeez!



XO,MARILOU

7 comments:

  1. You look lovely. I heart Arizona drinks, such as shame you can rarely find them in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit looks amazing *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too :))

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sandals x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit, you look very lovely, and the cardican looks sooooo comfy...and warm! and omg I could do warm right now! haha!
    I like your blog a lot and will definitely be back to see some more posts from you!
    Have a great night!
    ~Morgan
    p.s. I just had a series on my blog called the beauty series, and I am ending it tomorrow with three giveaways! please feel free to join me in that!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love a nice chunky knit!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh je crois avoir reconnu le resto qui se trouve à Liège, non? hihi :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete