Sunday, July 22, 2012

Le Petit Olivier - Facial Scrub

I've been on the hunt for the perfect facial scrub for years. I've tried a lot of different brands.
I have super dry skin so I need a facial scrub that is gentle yet effective and is going to get rid of any impurities while not making my skin drier than it is already.
Le Petit Olivier is a french brand.

"Offer your skin renewed radiance with the Gentle Facial Scrub from Le Petit Olivier which contains natural ground olive stone powder and enriched in Olive Oil"


 I chose it because it has Olive Oil in it and therefore it moisturize your skin at the same time. 


The texture is very thick and transforms into a creamy white scrub when it gets in contact with water 



I really liked the texture, it felt really cleasing and my skin hasn't been more dry than it already is so that's good! The smell was really subtle, I hate when face products have overpowering smell.
It is also paraben free. I'm not going to cheer for that, it's a great thing but I think I should be common sense not to have any paraben in ANY body/face/hair products. I mean, it was about time.

The only other facial scrub that was not too drying yet super effective for me was the one from Liz Earle. I'm so happy I tried this one from Le Petit Olivier, it's a brand I never tried before and I'm looking forward to try more of their products.


XO,MARILOU

6 comments:

  1. I've got a similar creme and I really like it!It's not my favourite smell but,oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really nice. I love exfoliants that turn into a creamy texture when you use them. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I have combination skin and the olive oil would feel lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds nice - finding a good facial scrub can be so difficult. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hunt for the perfect facial scrub is never ending! This sounds lovely though xx

    Have a peak at my outfit post from today! http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great, I'm using Clinique at the moment which is really good,

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete