Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bits & Bobs

I can't name this post as it is pretty much some random stuff I wanted to share with you :) 
First, a face of the day. Ok I lie this is an old face of the day that I found in my iPhoto hihi!
 with some patchy fake tan on my neck *hint hint*. I like it because I kept it very simple these days, I like the combo bright blush + eyeliner and nude lips. My hair were way darker too than they are now!


I've been loving my false lashes. Very Towie-esque.
I'm dying to buy some of those offer on Ebay, like 60 lashes for 5€.
You always need some back up lashes!

Some beauty products I've been using a LOT lately.


I visited a museum with my boyfriend and I was so mesmerized at the precious stones!
Look at this baby!!!! SHINY SHINY


I had a 2hours long journey by myself on the train to the sunny belgian's coast last sunday so I had to entertain myself. My iPod, a notebook and the book I'm loving at the moment, the title is in french here but it's called "Animals" in english. Very good book, I highly recommend it to you. It's about eating animals, why? is it good? the guy did a whole research on that in the USA and it's very shocking.

I was a vegetarian for a solid 10 month because the thought of the meat on my plate suffering was really bothering but then again I was torn because I do crave some crazy hamburgers from time to time.Now I'm a low meat eater, I don't eat anything raw or bloody but I'm still considering becoming a veggie in the future. This book really is making me reconsidering it.


When I told you I was craving hamburgers SO bad from time to time!
This was a delicious homemade one in a burger restaurant in Courtrai.



XO,MARILOU

5 comments:

  1. I love looking at these kind of posts. keep it up!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you've been to my home town !
    I can totally see where you got the hamburger, there extraordinary there !
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  3. AhAh moi aussi j'ai tente d’être végétalienne carrément mais comme toi avec les super burger, les currywurst aussi c'est juste impossible de tenir, donc je réduit au maximum la viande mais je me laisse quelque plaisir, ton livre à l'aire super je vais voir ou le trouver. J'aime beaucoup ton blog et ta chaine youtube que je viens tout juste de découvrir, j'adore. Bonne continuation, bisous

    ReplyDelete