Sunday, June 10, 2012

Soap & Glory Flake Away

I was super excited to try more of the Soap and Glory range. They used to sell online on Asos but unfortunately now they don't anymore so I had to ask a british beauty blogger to send some of it over :) The Flake Away is a body scrub with shea butter, sugar and peach seed. The packaging is über cute as always and it wasn't expensive for the amount of product you get. 


The smell of this product is soooo yummy I could smell it for hours. It is such a pleasure to use it in the shower, it really rubs away all the dead skin and smoothes the skin. The only down side must be that it isn't handy to use it the shower, you get the product wet all the time by using it with your fingers. I would have prefer a pump or something.



Overall this is a really good product that I would definitely repurchase.

XO,MARILOU

11 comments:

  1. So glad that this is a good review as I just bought this online and can't wait for it to come so I can try it out!

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gonna love it , I'm sure! x

      Delete
  2. Been meaning to try this for a while now.

    Do you use any of the other soap and glory products?

    I know sometimes they're best to buy as little sets.

    H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @FashionandMe I used the hand food and a skin base. So far so good and I want to try so many other products! I know that the little sets are really handy if you want to try more of their range :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This and Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush are my favourite 2 exfoliators xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the Sugar Crush one, I saw it on your blog :) x

      Delete
  5. How funny, I just bought this product! I've heard great things about it and really wanted to try it out myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're going to enjoy it as much as I do x

      Delete
  6. For some reason exfoliators always break me out. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Maybe you should try a gentle one x

      Delete
  7. Obsessed with this- you need to try the breakfast scrub next!! I'll send you some over :p xx

    ReplyDelete