Monday, June 18, 2012

Shoes of the day

Guess who's backkkk. It's meeee. Gosh I'm finally done with those exams I seriously thought I was going to lose myself and turn into a negligé nail polish high bun mess. Nothing like celebrating the end of this absolute torture (=exams) by wearing my favourite heels.  My burgundy platforms with a strap from New Look. The strap add a touch of glam. I buy almost all my high heels at New Look, some are hideous but you can find some real GEMS at a very affordable price.I love love love these heels I can not believe they were only 30 euros. They are so comfy and really high (which I LOVE) I can't stand mid heels/kitten heels, it's just not for me. I also got them in black just because you never have to many high heels, right ladies?


I'll try to post more than I did these past few weeks.
OOTD, makeup favourites, hair, videos, ramdonmess and so on.
Be prepared!

XO, MARILOU 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the heel and definitely get them in black xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are absolutely darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow these shoes are really awesome!! I love the colour and the beautiful design! Think they are perfect!! Are they comfortable??

    HOpe you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love those heels! Really want a pair of red heels, and those are too cute! The ankle strap is also very on trend. Congrats on finishing exams

    http://www.house-in-tillford.com/

    ReplyDelete