Monday, June 4, 2012

Nail art challenge #6 AZTEC NAILS

My last nail art challenge :-) 
I went for one of my favourite print lately, the AZTEC PRINT.
For somebody with no patience like me, this was such a pain in the arse to realize but so worth it.
I think the result looks messy but cute héhé. (yes I give myself some credit)


I used my ProNails nail polishes in 249 (white), 270 (blue) et 271(orange) 


I used my ProNails black nail pen to do all the drawing part. It came very handy.



What do you think about my last nail art challenge?

Overall this was a fun challenge, I never thought in a million years I would be "good" at nail art but once you take the plunge you just have to follow your imagination and create whatever you want.
It is so fun to wear some different nails pattern for a change :) I will definitely pursue my nail art "career" on the blog! 

PS : TODAY I HAVE REACHED 1000 FOLLOWERS ON THE BLOG. eeeeeeek.
 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ♥ :-) 

Nailpolishly yours, 

MARILOU

29 comments:

  1. I love Aztec nails but I find them hard to do. Yours are so neat and tidy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks :D I really tried my best

      Delete
  2. Wow you have done such a good job! They look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love that nail design! wish I would be so talented as you are! :) great and amazing blog you have here, dear. Keep up the great work! :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebekah, I have to say that I looove your blog :-) x

      Delete
  4. they look lovely... i don't know how you have the patience! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know either haha I had to stay really focus! thank you girl x

      Delete
  5. Nice design!! Im rubbish at nails lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love aztec nails, that pen looks handy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very handy, it wouldn't have been able to do it so well other way x

      Delete
  7. This nail design is so amazing - you must have a lot of patience... I don't know if I would be able to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually but I had to really focus for that one. You should definitely give it a go :) x

      Delete
  8. Oh tu l'as super bien réussi ! J'aime bcp :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job ! I dont really love nail art BUT this one is really cool !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh THANKS I really appreciate :-) x

      Delete
  10. What a great job you have done :) My hands are so shakey when I do nail art I'm not sure I could do this!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl :-) you should really try though, it's so fun to wear when it's done

      Delete
  11. Oh my! These are so pretty! I could never do something lie this, you must be super patient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks, you're gonna make me blush LOL! I am not a patient person though, trust me :) x

      Delete
  12. LOVE IT! Very original :o

    I got a (fashion) blog too ! :D
    http://poisonedglitteryunicorn.blogspot.com
    See yyyaaa
    Sophie :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these nails!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. je viens de decouvrir ton blog et ta chaîne youtube et ma soeur et moi sommes contente d'avoir trouvé une bloggeuse belge en plus !
    J'adore les motifs azteques surtout sur les ongles ! :)

    www.thetinysideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete