Monday, June 25, 2012

#13 What I wore





On my way to the restaurant with the boy he nicely took some pictures to feed my blog. It was actually the day I recorded my latest video in french :)  It was kind of an awkward parking lot next to a kid playground photo session but eh sometimes...you gotta do what you gotta do. I really don't know how some bloggers do to look so natural and model posing on their blog, I always feel so awkward.  Anyways...It was a very sunny day, which is becoming really rare these days so the skirt was out, ready to enjoy it.




Denim Jacket : Zara // White tee : Primark // Belt: H&M// Skirt : H&M
Bag : Zara // Shoes : New Look 

XO,MARILOU

15 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! I cant wait to wear my denim jacket again for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carina! Denim jacket are so pleasant to wear during summer time :)

      Delete
  2. On the hunt for that black skirt when i next got H&M, love this outfit.. I also have this Zara bag, It holds so much!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must still be there, I got it last week :)

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! :) The bag is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I barely know 3 words in French, but I still watched that video on really enjoyed it. weird, isn't it? you should do at least one video in English! and I love your outfit. loved the denim jacket the moment I saw it on youtube. Is it current season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's not that weird I often do the same with other bloggers on youtube héhé
      I think my english accent is too poor for me to do one video in english, It's gonna be so ridiculous
      Thanks girl, it's from Zara last year but they do that kind of summery denim jacket every year :)

      Delete
  5. You look great!! I have the same shoes and I'am completly in love with your bag, I also feel akward when posing I just don't feel natural at all.
    I would love your visit on my blog, maybe we can follow each other to keep in touch, already following you on twitter.
    Love from Spain
    Laia
    city-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your follow, following you too by GFC

      Delete
  6. you are so pretty, such a lovely outfit LV x

    ReplyDelete