Monday, May 14, 2012

OPI Minnie Mouse collection

I do love Disney and Minnie Mouse, I would love to have my very own Minnie Mouse's ears.
I'm so excited for this new fun and girly collection by OPI that will launch this summer.


I'm not gonna lie, what I'm super excited about in particular is this pink shade filled with TINY HEARTS ( I die ) called "Nothing Mousie 'Bout It". This is something I don't have in my nail polish collection so I'm looking forward to trying it :-) 

Are you as excited as me for this new Minnie Mouse collection?

XO,Marilou 

8 comments:

  1. I am not going to remind you my third name... :-)

    Elodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny hearts look so cute ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually go crazy over OPI collections but I really want the heart one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super hâte que la collection arrive !!! Je meurs pour le même que toi (j'y pense depuis des semaines) mais franchement j'achèterais bien toute la collec' les couleurs sont top (ça fait longtemps qu'OPI ne m'avait plus autant enthousiasmée !)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OPI always know how to create buzz with their new collections. Think I will have to get Nothing Mousie 'Bout It :) Hopefully it's really loaded with glitter, I love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh so cute I will definitely be picking up the glitter one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back latеr anԁ ѕee if thе problem stіll exiѕts.
    Take a look at my web site :: galaxy note 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ι all the time usеd to study artiсle
    in news papers but now aѕ I am a user of net therefοгe from now I аm uѕing nеt for pоsts, thanks to web.
    Visit my blog ; x trade brokers

    ReplyDelete