Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wishlist #5

Yet an other wish list :D

Illamasqua - Nomad : A very cheerful green, I have nothing like this in my nail polish stash / Essie -Ballet slippers : A must have nude, one of Essie best sellers / Essie - Cute as a button : A really girly summery pink coral, always look good with a white tee + jeans outfit and a bit of a tan of course / Models Own - Utopia : such a gorgeous pinky nude. I like that it seems very covering / American Apparel  - Galaxy Glitter : Big massive festive chunky glitter. I NEED. / American Apparel - Meteor Shower : The shape of these pieces of "gold" is so unusual. I NEED IT TOO. / American Apparel - Neon Green : Just the most outstanding neon green I have ever seen. I want to wear it and people to go like...oooh it's so bright, you have some strange nail polish taste (yessssss!) / Models Own - Pink Punch : Such a gorgeous neon pink orange nail polish. Reminds me a bit of Flip flop fantasy by China Glaze. 

XO,MARILOU

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I thought I was ok and didn't want any more nail polishes for now as I just got the new Essie Bikini so Teeny set, but your China Glaze suggestion made me want more. Haha. Bad influence ;)
    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You HAVE to try the China Glaze suggestion, it's amaze :) x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following, I'm following back :) I love your blog! x
    lilacdreams15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neon one looks amazing, oh and the glittery ones are gorgeous ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essie's Cute As A Button is one of my all time summer favorites! But I have the American Apparel Neon Yellow on right now, and it started peeling in just 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I don't really mind because I don't wear a nail polish more than a day or two on my fingers, but that's quick. Thanks for letting me know x

      Delete
  6. Hey gorgeous! Thank you for following :)
    xoxo Lisa
    obsession-and-confession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love ur blog!!

    I checked it out and i'm wondering if u know the brand KIKO??

    http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/kiko-make-up-milano-nail-lacquer-all.jpg

    Au fait, j'adore le vernis fluo orange que t'avais jeudi passé!

    The snooty girl...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Thesnootygirl Merci :-) Oui je connais KIKO, le magasin le plus proche se trouve à Lille. Pleins de bons produits à des prix très abordables, dont les vernis!
    Tu es à la HELB?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post I really like the look of the glitter varnish :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha.marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg amazing!! love the neons

    Georgi at 7wonders xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those two pale pink colours on the top row are my favourite!
    Just found your blog and love it already, so I am following and happen to be your 1000th follower!

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl :D You are the 1000th! yyaaay

      Delete
  12. I want them all!! :D especially the neon one :D

    ReplyDelete