Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nail art challenge #5 POLKA DOTS

My fifth nail art challenge, only one left to go :-)
I have been a bit MIA due to my revisions and exams starting next week (okay also because I massively enjoyed the sun this weekend) For this nail art challenge, I didn't need a billion really elaborated techniques, I used my polka dots Pro nails nail stickers. Héhé! They are so quick and easy to use.
Two coats of nail polish then you apply the sticker on and remove any excess.


I went for two very safe look. I love polka dots myself so I was really happy to be wearing some on my nails for a change. 

Navy blue base + white polka dots. 



White base + black polka dots.
(This one was a bit messy because I didn't wait long enough for the nail polish to dry before applying the sticker boo!)


Nail stickers are my new favourite thing! I want them all héhé

What do we think ladies? :)

XO,MARILOU 

12 comments:

  1. I love this look! I can't master polka dots at all by myself so love the the idea of these stickers, may have to buy some! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deffo should, they're so cool x

      Delete
  2. Hey, Est ce que tu sais où est ce qu'on peut acheter ces stickers en Belgique?

    Merci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, tu peux trouver la marque pronails dans différents institus et dans certains Inno :) x

      Delete
  3. L'effet est génial ! Great job :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'aime beaucoup le "look" final, c'est vraiment beau :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, these are amazinggg!!!! I need some of these in my life, they look so good :) xx

    ReplyDelete