Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nail art challenge #4 PRINCESS NAILS

For my fourth nail art, I wanted something girly and pink. Seriously I'm a little ashamed at how messy I am with my nail arts. I feel a bit self conscious about posting these because of all the messiness. I do feel like a 4 years old at times when I see them. LOL To achieve this princess look I used Essie - Van d'go, the perfect princess pink then I used my ProNails heart stickers. They were really easy to work with and they give a proper princess look in no time. Beware ! You really must wait for the nail polish to dry before applying the sticker otherwise I will move (see my pinky and ring finger)


ProNails has a great range of nail stickers with some really cute or more daring ones :) as you can see below. More informations on http://www.pronails.com/consumer/index/


 here's my favourite of the bunch. A massive floral sticker :) gorgeous! 

What do we think ladies? 
This is my first experience with nail stickers and I reaallllyyy enjoyed it. 

XO,MARILOU


12 comments:

  1. Your nails are so cute and dainty, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are so stinkin' cute.
    J'adore. Et le rose est parfait. Et voilà. Je viens de me créer un autre besoin ;)
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stinkin' cute LOL so canadian héhé!

      Delete
  3. So freakin cute!! I am loving your Nail Art Challenges!! This one is soo girlie!!
    Hot Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! The princess nails are so cute and I love the scrabble ring on the side. :) New follower here! <3
    http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete