Sunday, May 20, 2012

Nail art challenge #3 ASYMETRICAL BLACK&WHITE

And tada, let me introduce you to my third nail art.
I went for a asymetrical black and white look. 
It's a bit messy but you get the whole concept :-) 


To achieve this look I used a plain white nail polish then my ProNails black pen.
I have never written anything on my nails so it was quite difficult to try drawing some correct lines but I think that with a little bit of practice you can do so much better. I feel like a little kid when trying to draw on my nails LOL so the pen definitely comes really handy for that kind of drawing. The fun thing is that ProNails has a much wider range of nail pens with pretty much every colour out there to create whatever you want on your nails. 




Do you like my latest nail art :-)? 

XO,MARILOU

7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT ! I want that nail pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympa ce nail art, avec des couleurs ca serait top, bisoux <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya! Thanks for following my blog, I'm glad you like it! These nails are amazing, I wish I was that creative with my nail polish!

    http://mulberryplease.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu te débrouilles super bien en nail art en fait ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete